Thursday, May 26, 2011

4SA(2010) CLASS PARTY

We had our 4SA(2010) class party at Jolene's house on 26th May. I can tell you, it was really AWESOME! And we had great fellowship with one another.. Every one of us was enjoy the party.
[ Give you some photo see see :P ]
*Forgive my broken English, this is my first time ever. :'(

This photo was taken by me. Sheau Teng was so 天真无邪. Heheh, this is due to my skillful shooting :P

Kok Keong was CRAZY ~.~''

Mr. Ong sing K!!

Here is the sweetest couple!! >.<

I'm sweet too!

Rabbits :P



We also celebrate Jared's birthday

He looks so  happy (-.-'')


全家福 :D

I SUPER LOVE YOU-ALL!
Lastly, a zillion thanks to Lucas, thank you for organise such a great party! And zillion thanks to the people who came. I Love my classmates! I love my 4SA 2010!! FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!!