Thursday, June 2, 2011

FIRST TIME, FIRST TRY. A LEARNING JOURNEY TO PENANG--ANCHOR IDOL

I've joined a competition called Anchor Idol. It is a competition for newscasters but the age limit is from 15-18. [ oh ya, I forced someone to partake with me. :3 ]

Pastor Daniel drove us there and we stayed overnight at his place.
Pastor gave us the 'zip' before we moving to Han Chiang.
I never join this kind of activity before. I was nervous when that was my turn. =X
*Luckily I didn't show my intensity. Phew*
Eh...... I'm lazy to explain all the details and the processes laaaa... >.<  blah blah blah.............

See photos lar~
[ TICKET PENANG-SITIAWAN ]
1st bus. Han Chiang van driver drops us at a bus station. -Moving to jetty
2nd bus. Jetty - Sungai Nibong
3rd bus. Sungai Nibong - Ipoh
Last bus. Ipoh - Sitiawan! Finally!
It takes almost 12 hours for us to travelling back from Penang to Sitiawan! >.<
But we ware really enjoy the whole journey! :D
It is a learning journey and God was with us all the time. I want to thank God for leading us from the beginning to the end. We arrived home safely and I never worried about the transport! God has prepared everything for us! And I feel very grateful to Pastor Daniel and his wife, Han Chiang College staffs, Han Chiang van driver, Kai Ci, bus drivers, Jia Wen, contestants of Anchor Idol, my beloved family and all the people who was adding oil to me. Thanks so much!!

Oh ya, I'm successfully moving to the next round. :)
Workshop on 7th June. :)


T-shirt.
Front view
Back view