Thursday, January 26, 2012

It seems FUN !!?

Okay... NS seems fun after seeing their photos...
And I'm getting more and more excited!! =.=??

They have many kinds of activities.. and I couldn't describe all to you.
Cause our Kem haven't starts activity yet. zzzzz
We've only done our 'Kontrak Perjanjian Transformasi' .

That's why I'm exciting! For the activitiesssss. ho ho ho
Friends told me that there's a lot of competitions and activities and I just have a look on their photos! ~

KEM SYRUZ 2011siri8
PLKN(~part2~)
Pakaian Kreatif
Pertandingan Kayak
NS
Air Terjun!!!!!!
Hari Terbuka

That's all.

11 hours later I will leave. Friends, brothers and sisters, please, DO come and visit me on Sunday at 1200-1700 ya!!!!!!


Leaving soon....................... bye ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment