Wednesday, October 5, 2011

200 facts about me.

I saw this on Facebook last month. -_-
I wish to share this for a loooooooooong time but I have no much time to do so.. haiksss..

Hah ! Here we go~

200. My full name is: Wong Mei Yin
199. I was born on: 12/07/1994
197. My cell phone company is: Nokia
196. My eye color is: Black
195. My shoe size is: 7-9 =(
194. My ring size is: O.o Idk
193. My height is: 162cm!!!?
192. I am allergic to: some seafood
191. I was born in: Malacca
190. I live in: Sitiawan
189. The last book I read: 少年月刊?
188. My bed is: dirty and messy! hahah!
187: One thing you hate about yourself: Laziness.... =(
179. My favorite Holiday is: don't know
177. The last three cd's I bought: Didn't buy CD
176. Last song that made me cry was: What's greater
175. Are you taken or Single: Single
174. If your taken, by who?: xxx! =D
173. Do you like being single?: yes
170. What did you do last night?: surfing the net
I Do (YES), Do Not (NO) Believe In :
142. Love at first sight?: Yes
141. Luck?: Yes.
140. Fate?: Yes
139. Yourself?: YES!
138. Aliens?: No?
137. Heaven?: Yes.
136. Hell?: Yes.
135. Ghosts?: hmmmmmmmmm.....
134. Horoscopes?: 50% 50%
133. Soulmates?: Yes
Which is Better?
129. Hugs or Kisses?: Both :P
128. Drunk or High: High
127. Phone or Online: Online!
126. Red heads or Black hair: Black
125. Blondes or Brunettes: I choose the latter
124. Hot or Cold: Cold
123. Summer or winter: Winter!
121. Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla *-*
120. Night or Day: Day I think?
119. Oranges or Apples: Apples
118. Curly or Straight hair: Straight
Here's What I Think About
116. Abortion: :'(
115. Backstabbers: cowards
114. Parents: some of them are great
Last time I
103. Went out of town: Last two month, went to CHCKL
102. Had food: Dinner
101. Seen someone I haven't seen in a while: more than one wor...
100. Cried in front of someone?: Last two Sunday I think? In front of Hwei Chee.. my cg leader :X
99. Grew: @@?
90. Who is the dizziest person you know?: Kai Ming!! HAHAHAHAH =P
89. Who makes you laugh the most?: Ding Jia Wen
87.The last movie I watched: Final Destination 5! *at first I thought it was a romantic love story but ... zzz so stupid*
82. What I don't understand is: CHEMISTRY
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is: "I don't know"
79. Something I will miss when I leave home is: my bed, my dear guitar, and my mom
78. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: Christmas!
77. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is: The day of SPM starts
73. Tomorrow: don't feel like going to school -_-
72. Today: I got a B for my Chinese paper OMG
71. Next Week: should start study zzzzzzzzzz....
70. Next Summer: ^%$^@$#?~
67. People call me: 美女, 美银姐姐, 老师, 美银, 黄老银, 霉女, ooi.... -_-
62. The person who knows the most about me is: Hwei Chee ? how come ar? hmm I don't even know.
60. The most difficult thing to do is: Grab a book,  and study. errr I mean Chemistry :S
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: I drive slow =P ................. and steady xD
56. My zodiac sign is: Cancer
55. The first person I talked to today was: My sis. I told her "姐,7点了咩"
54. First time you had a crush: @@?
53. The one person who can't hide things from me: No one
52. Last time someone said something that you were thinking?: forgot =______________=
51. Right now I am talking to: Myself. Hahah!
50. What is your dream job?: Famous actress! =D
49. First job?: sweeping the floor at home and mom gave me RM1.
48. I have/will get a job at? : don't know
47. I have these pets: dogs, cat, fish .... actually they're not mine
46. I hope: mom can love me more..
45. The worst sound in the world: when a ah pek is barking like a dog
44. The person that makes me cry the most is: xxx
39. My girlfriend is: you xD
35. Florida or Hawaii: Hawaii
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: lots worrr
32. My favorite sport is: Ping pong!!!!!!! hahahahahah!
31. Last time I cried: last night
30. My friends are: just friends
29. My computer is: cute, little xD
28. The school I go to is: SMJK Nan Hwa
27. Last person I got mad at: xxx
22. The all-time best movie is: -
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: Sleep and eat!
20. The person you like is: mature, steady and muscular xD
19. The person you love is: family, children from children church and friends
18. The most annoying person you know is: xxx
17. I lose respect for people who: doesn't respect my family
16. The movies I have cried at are: 天天好天 @ Big cinema Sitiawan -_- zzz
15. Closest friend name: Sheau Teng xD
13. Favorite web site: Google! :D
12. I want to be: an actress =D
11.The worst pain I was ever in was?: when I was primary 5, my fingernail got hurt ><!!
10. My favorite word is: FREE
9. My room is: messy =.=
8. My favorite celebrity is: Avril Lavigne
5. My weakness is: not steady enough =(
4. What I like about the opposite sex: chest muscle! hahahah! xD
3. Who broke your heart: Lots.................
2. One thing that makes you feel great is: I am pretty. =D
1. You filled out 200 questions because?: I wish to do so xD

Hee hee sorry for my broken English xD

No comments:

Post a Comment